Dear MCT folks,
Do you constantly doodle in the side margins of your notebook? Are you looking for something to release your creative talent?
Well look no further dearies,
We are looking to YOU to update our MCT Logo
What’s in it for me I hear you ask? A €100 voucher no less!
- This competition is about IDEAS.
- You don’t need to be a graphic designer to participate and we don’t expect you to send the final version ready to be printed. If you don’t know how to get it done in the computer, draw your logo on a piece of paper and send us a scan. A professional designer will turn your idea into a handsome good-looking logo and make sure it meets all the quality and colour requirements.
- Focus on your message: Decide what you want to communicate about MCT and think about your audience. As the MCT logo will often be alongside the RCSI logo, we really want to promote MCT as a brand, therefore the logo should clearly show that its MCT and all that MCT stands for.
- Keep it simple and functional: A good logo is easy to reproduce anywhere not just on slides: think posters, T- shirts, stationary. It should be scalable and distinctive. Remember icon-like logos are better than photographs or complex drawings, which may become indecipherable if enlarged or reduced.
- Watch Your Colours: We all love colours but keep in mind that when it comes to produce the logo in printed materials or stationary, colours=€€€. So your five-colour logo may be dazzling, but the price of getting it printed won’t be so attractive. Also we may want to print the logo in grey-scale so make sure that the image still makes sense if we print it B&W or grey-scale.